Trail of Lights 2021 - Denver Botanic Gardens Chatfield Farms
*The event has already taken place on this date: Sun, 01/02/2022
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately.
Fridays-Sundays, Nov. 26 – Dec. 12
Nightly, Dec. 17 – Jan. 2 (closed on Christmas)
$13 Adult Member, Student, Senior 65+, Military, Child (ages 3-15)
$10 Child Member
- Parking lot opens at 4:50 p.m.
- Last entry to the event is 8:30 p.m.
- Grounds are cleared at 9:15 p.m.
- Timed tickets must be purchased in advance; tickets are limited in each 30-minute time slot.
- Tickets will not be available onsite.
- Ticket purchase subject to availability; membership does not guarantee ticket to event.
We will comply with all municipalities and state guidelines and requirements related to COVID-19 that are relevant and appropriate in November and December.
Fun features this year:
- Synchronized music in children’s play area
- Singing Christmas trees
- Two three-sided light tunnels
- Illuminated antique and model tractors on display
- Hot beverages, nuts and kettle corn are available for purchase with cash or credit card.
- I spy the GEICO Gecko! Take a picture of the three lighted Geckos hidden throughout Trail of Lights for a chance to win $250.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.