*The event has already taken place on this date: Wed, 02/26/2020
Even our littlest love to take things apart and see how they work. We'll deconstruct and reimagine all sorts of cool objects like outdated technology, cardboard, loose parts, and wood scrap. This is open build/play at it's finest. Your little one will work their creative muscles while they learn to use real tools and materials safely. Best for kids ages 2-5.
NOTES FOR PARENTS:
- FREE for members! Join for $50 a month and get one free class per week.
- Participation is rolling. Come for the whole series or sign up for one or more days. Start anytime.
- Grown-ups stay and play.
- We are a nut-free facility.
- Closed-toed shoes are required. No sandals of any kind, please.
- Dress your kids for success, mess-making clothing required.
- Limited to ten makers each week.
- Best for kids ages 2-5.
- Let's have fun, explore & create!
- Please check your dates carefully. Registrations are non-refundable but are transferable to another child or another session as long as you notify us 7 days prior to the start of workshop or camp.
- No credits/refunds will be given for cancellations due to illness or last minute plan changes.
- All participants MUST REGISTER ONLINE before attending, members included. Club sessions will be canceled for the day if no participants are signed up by 8am that day.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.