Studio Maker Camp: Classic Summer Camp Crafts
When we think of our favorite camp experiences, most happened in the rustic little camp art studio where we’d make friendship bracelets, do leatherwork and more. We remember taking our work outside and enjoying the breeze while crafting the day away. Summer and crafting just go together. In our newest camp offering, we’ll spend our week working on classic summer camp craft projects that stand the test of time as kid favorites. We’ll split our time between the shop and shady spots around City Park where our small group of crafters can make cool stuff and great friends.
Plenty of time for self-directed making using arts and crafts classics like popsicle sticks, yarn, and pompoms.
How it works:
- Studio camps are for campers ages we 8-12. All campers work collaboratively and we differentiate instruction based on the abilities of each camper. Think of it as a one-room schoolhouse, summer style. Note: our camper age range is a non-negotiable policy. Please do not register your child if they are not between the ages of 8-12 during their camp session. We reserve the right to forfeit your child's camp reservation if your child does not meet the age requirements.
- Each week of studio summer camp is limited to 10 participants and staffed with one super talented instructor and one teen intern.
- Camps run 9-3 pm. We do not currently offer early drop-off.
- Add optional aftercare available until 5:30 pm.
- Late pick-up may be subject to a $1/minute fee up to the $20 aftercare charge.
- Please pack a hat/sunglasses, water bottle and a nut-free lunch for your child.
- We will walk to a nearby park for recess each day.
- We will provide a morning snack. Gluten and dairy-free options available.
- Closed-toed shoes are required.
- We will do our best to resolve any problems as they come. However, we reserve the right to excuse a child from camp if they are harming the experience of others without a refund.
- Let's have fun, explore & create!
Please check your dates carefully. All camp registrations are non-refundable but are transferable to another child or session (if available). Camps fill fast. We cannot guarantee placement in another session. • Date change or account credit requests must be made no later than 14 days before your session. No credits will be given for cancellations due to illness or last-minute plan changes (14 days before the start of your registered session).
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.