Our Active Oceans
Paddington Station Summer Camp offers a complete day-camp experience, built around a weekly theme. Campers learn through play as they sing, explore and grow, discovering the world around them. The campers experience will be enhanced with “experts” in the field, visiting each week to deepen the learning around each theme.
We will investigate the properties of water and the inhabitants of the ocean in this week of learning. Using artifacts from ocean life passionate teachers and a visiting expert will take the children on a dive into the deep blue sea.
• Priority for placement will be based on the date your application is received and deposit is paid.
• There is a minimum number of enrollment needed for each week of camp to run. If the minimum
enrollment for a class is not met, notification of cancellation will be sent by April 1, 2019.
• Children between 2.5 and 3 years old must have attended Paddington Station in the 2018-2019 school
year. We welcome non-Paddington students ages 3 and up. Summer camp classes are mixed age.
• An email confirming your registration will be sent once your Summer Camp registration form and
deposit have been received by the School Office.
• Families will be contacted in May by the Camp Director, via email, regarding classroom information, new
snack and lunch guidelines and any allergies, etc.
• Admission at Paddington Station Preschool is open to children and families of any race, color, nationality,
sexual preference or orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, or religious background, ranging in ages from two-and-half to five years of age. Paddington Station also accepts children with special needs and challenges who can be integrated into our regular classrooms when it is determined that a beneficial learning experience for the child and the group can be provided. Any therapist working with a Paddington student must be arranged through the family. Services offered for special needs children comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
• Non-refundable and non-transferable deposit of $275 will be due within one week of registration which will cover one week of camp. If you are enrolling in more than one week of camp, your balance will be due on May 15 for June camps and June 15 for July camps.
*Although Paddington does not offer financial assistance for summer camp, children currently receiving Denver Preschool Program (DPP) funding are eligible for additional DPP funding for summer camp.
• Current Families: Please call the School Office if you have upcoming expiration dates on a general health
appraisal form, emergency card, and if relevant, the health action plan or other school forms.
• New Families: You will need to complete the following student file forms (general health appraisal,
emergency card, immunization record and handbook acknowledgement; and if relevant: health action plan) no later than May 15th. Students may not attend camp until their files are complete.
Camp Tuition Balance
• Balance for June camps is due by May 15th. Balance for July camps is due by June 15th.
• Camp tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable.
For more information please visit: http://www.paddingtonstation.org/summer-camp/