Gallop in the Garden
Meet in the lower lobby of the Garden of the Gods Visitor & NatureCenter at 1805 N. 30th St., Colorado Springs, CO. We’ve mapped out 5 phenomenal routes (available below) through Garden of the GodsPark and Rock Ledge Ranch that start and end at the Visitor & NatureCenter. At least 1 route is marked each Thursday (Weather Permitted).
Don’t forget to stop by our community partner Fossil Craft Beer Company on the way home to enjoy one of their fine local brews or ginger ale. Run five routes and get a token for a FREE Fossil Brewery Beer or (Ginger Ale for the Kids). After ten runs, Gallop in the Garden T-Shirts are available at cost for $10.
Info Before you Go:
- Sign in at the Garden of the GodsVisitor & Natures Center Lobby
- 1 designated stroller route available – Kids Welcome!
- Dogs welcome on leash only and please bring baggies to pick up after them!
- Please dress appropriately for trails and weather
- There is no bag check-in so please plan accordingly
- Bring a Friend!
- This is not a race, just a fun run and a way to enjoy comradery and the Great Colorado Outdoors in the #1 Park in the U.S.
*Note: Check-in credentials will be distributed on your first day at the Visitor Center after signing the liability waiver.