Toy Shop Camp
*The event has already taken place on this date: Fri, 06/19/2020
How it works:
- Workshop camps are for campers ages 5-11. All campers work collaboratively and we differentiate instruction based on the abilities of each camper. Think of it as a one-room schoolhouse, summer style.
- Note: our camper age range is a non-negotiable policy. Please do not register your child if they are not between the ages of 5-11 during their camp session. We reserve the right to forfeit your child's camp reservation if your child does not meet the age requirements.
- Each week of workshop camp is limited to 22 participants and staffed with two super talented instructors and one teen intern.
- Camps run 9-3 pm. We do not currently offer early drop-off.
- Add optional aftercare available until 5:30 pm.
- Late pick-up may be subject to a $1/minute fee up to the $20 aftercare charge.
- Please pack a hat/sunglasses, water bottle and a nut-free lunch for your child.
- We will walk to a nearby park for recess each day.
- We will provide a morning snack. Gluten and dairy-free options available.
- Closed-toed shoes are required.
- We will do our best to resolve any problems as they come. However, we reserve the right to excuse a child from camp if they are harming the experience of others without a refund.
- Let's have fun, explore & create!
Please check your dates carefully. All camp registrations are non-refundable but are transferable to another child or session (if available). Camps fill fast. We cannot guarantee placement in another session. • Date change or account credit requests must be made no later than 14 days before your session. No credits will be given for cancellations due to illness or last-minute plan changes (14 days before the start of your registered session).
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.