Thinker Tinker After School Club: Toy Story Edition
Remember when your parents got mad when you took apart the toaster to see how it works? Here's your kiddo's chance to tinker, explore and create without getting in trouble!
In this Toy Story edition of Thinker Tinker, makers will have the opportunity to take apart, tinker with and be inspired by all sorts of TOYS! Each week, we'll pull out different genres of toys for kids to take apart, explore and create with. Think wind up toys, stuffies, figurines, board games and more. Makers will be challenged to explore and figure out how these toys were built all while they make and play. We'll give kids the opportunity to deconstruct them, innovate and create new art, inventions and more.
NOTES FOR PARENTS:
- For kids ages 5-11.
- This is a club style class. All club members work collaboratively and we differentiate instruction based on the abilities of each student. Think of it as a one-room schoolhouse.
- We will do our best to resolve any problems as they come. However, we reserve the right to excuse a child from class if they are harming the experience of others without a refund.
- These are drop off programs but caregivers are welcome to hang out and get some work done on our retail side.
We are a nut-free facility.
- Closed-toed shoes are required. No sandals of any kind, please.
- Dress your kids for success, mess-making clothing required.
- Let's have fun, explore & create!
- Please check your dates carefully. Registrations are non-refundable but are transferable to another child or another session as long as you notify us 7 days prior to the start of workshop or camp.
- No credits/refunds will be given for cancellations due to illness or last minute plan changes.
- All participants MUST REGISTER ONLINE before attending, members included. Club sessions will be canceled for the day if no participants are signed up by noon that day.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.