Therapy Family Camps Trailblazer Therapy (ages 8+)
How Therapy Family Camps Work
Dedicated teams of therapists focus on each child’s strengths to provide goal-directed, outcome-based treatment. Synergy, focus, and extensive time dedicated specifically to enhancing skills make this a unique and powerful intervention. Children often achieve significant developmental, functional and behavioral gains that can be further developed and sustained long after camp ends.
Siblings form relationships with others who share their experience while parents network, gain resources, rest and rejuvenate. In short, the whole family realizes potentials and develops strengths.
We are a great match for individuals with developmental disabilities that affect language, mobility, learning, and/or daily living skills. Adam’s Camp is not a match for those whose primary diagnoses are emotional, behavioral, or psychiatric disorders.
- 5 consecutive days of intensive, individualized therapy for the child with special needs
- Multidisciplinary professional therapy team working together on identified goals
- Comprehensive digital clinical report developed which outlines goals, strategies, outcomes and recommendations
- Individualized parent conferences with the therapy team on the final day of camp
- Optional parent presentations and activities as well as opportunities to network and connect
- Optional sibling camp
- Scholarships available
Trailblazer Therapy (ages 8+)
5 Days – 4 Therapists – 5 Campers – 2 Volunteers – 1 Overnight
An activity-based, “therapy-on-the-go” program where campers take part in therapist-guided activities such as canoeing, therapeutic horseback riding, low ropes obstacle course and field trips that help build self-confidence, independence, and social skills. A one-night sleepover with their team of campers and therapists adds fun and builds independence. Campers receive both small group and one-on-one therapy throughout the week.