Summer Camp at Snow Mountain Ranch
About Adventure Camp
- Campers participate in daily adventures which may include zip-lining, archery, river-rafting, alpine slide rides, swimming, hiking/nature walks, wall climb, campfires, cabin games, and a camp-wide dance
- Designed for youth (ages 9 and older) and adults with mild to moderate support needs related to developmental disabilities
- This program is not a match for those whose primary diagnosis is an emotional, behavioral, or psychiatric disorder
- Campers must be mobile and enjoy group activities
- Campers stay in family-style cabins with counselors, volunteers and peers
- Our staffing of two experienced counselors and four volunteers per team of ten campers allows for individualized relationships with each camper. We do not provide one-on-one support services.
Have questions about our Adventure Camps?
Are you interested in being an Adam’s Camp Adventure Camp Counselor? Adam’s Camp Counselors Share their Experience in this video.