Summer Camp at Snow Mountain Ranch
Ages9-12 years Teenagers
Adventure Camp is a sleep-away camp full of fun, challenge and adventure! Campers with mild to moderate developmental delays or disabilities enjoy activities that expand their social horizons and develop their courage to try new things while increasing independence and confidence.
- Campers participate in daily adventures which may include zip-lining, archery, river-rafting, alpine slide rides, swimming, hiking/nature walks, wall climb, campfires, cabin games, and a camp-wide dance
- Designed for youth (ages 9 and older) and adults with mild to moderate support needs related to developmental disabilities
- This program is not a match for those whose primary diagnosis is an emotional, behavioral, or psychiatric disorder
- Campers must be mobile and enjoy group activities
- Campers stay in family-style cabins with counselors, volunteers and peers
- Our staffing of two experienced counselors and four volunteers per team of ten campers allows for individualized relationships with each camper. We do not provide one-on-one support services.