Sew Cool: Afternoon/Homeschool Club
*The event has already taken place on this date: Tue, 02/25/2020
Sewing is the best! Knowing how to sew by hand is a skill that will enable your creative dreams to come true (not to mention you’ll be able to fix that button or ripped jeans). In this club session, we’ll learn creative embroidery stitches, design and sew our own stuffies, and even create one-of-a-kind patches perfect for worn knees, backpacks and jackets.
NOTES FOR PARENTS:
- For kids ages 7-12.
- Participation is rolling. Come for the whole series or sign up for one or more days. Start anytime.
- All homeschool club members work collaboratively and we differentiate instruction based on the abilities of each camper. Think of it as a one-room schoolhouse.
- We will do our best to resolve any problems as they come. However, we reserve the right to excuse a child from class if they are harming the experience of others without a refund.
- These are drop off programs but caregivers are welcome to hang out and get some work done on our retail side.
We are a nut-free facility.
- Closed-toed shoes are required. No sandals of any kind, please.
- Dress your kids for success, mess-making clothing required.
- Limited to ten makers each week.
- Let's have fun, explore & create!
- Please check your dates carefully. Registrations are non-refundable but are transferable to another child or another session as long as you notify us 7 days prior to the start of workshop or camp.
- No credits/refunds will be given for cancellations due to illness or last minute plan changes.
- All participants MUST REGISTER ONLINE before attending, members included. Club sessions will be canceled for the day if no participants are signed up by noon that day.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.