Open-ended build/play is good for growing minds. We believe in the power of using real tools and materials for process-oriented play. Our preschool playdates are the perfect place for kiddos to make new friends, explore, materials and techniques and most of all to flex their big imaginations. We celebrate the mistakes and embrace the make.
During a preschool playdate, mini-makers will have access to a variety of cool tools and materials like wood scraps, cardboard, paint, and up-cycled junk to make messes, invent, build, and create. Each week we'll have a new provocation (concept, material, skill, etc.) along with shop standards for those kiddos who get rolling on individual projects.
NOTES FOR PARENTS:
- FREE for members! Join for $50 a month and get one free class per week.
- Participation is rolling. Come for the whole series or sign up for one or more days. Start anytime.
- Grown-ups stay and play.
- We are a nut-free facility.
- Closed-toed shoes are required. No sandals of any kind, please.
- Dress your kids for success, mess-making clothing required.
- Limited to ten makers each week.
- Best for kids ages 3-5. Have younger kiddos? Try our new Tinker Tots class.
- Let's have fun, explore & create!
- Please check your dates carefully. Registrations are non-refundable but are transferable to another child or another session as long as you notify us 7 days before the start of workshop or camp.
- No credits/refunds will be given for cancellations due to illness or last-minute plan changes.
- All participants MUST REGISTER ONLINE before attending, members included. Club sessions will be canceled for the day if no participants are signed up by 8 am that day.