Little Art Explorers [Online]
*The event has already taken place on this date: Fri, 07/24/2020
July 20th – July 24th
Grades: Nursery – Kindergarten (Fall 2020)
9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Instructor: Amy Oliveri
Each day we will explore a different part of your world through nature, art, poetry, music, and movement. We will use a lot of sensory-based activities using easily accessible items. I will send a checklist two weeks in advance to help you collect supplies.
- Nature Explorers invites students to look outside to nature for inspiration.
- Modeling Explorers explores sculptural forms while exercising your finger muscles.
- Collage Explorers teaches students to build 2-dimensional creations with paper.
- Sidewalk Explorers will create fun murals on their driveways or sidewalks.
- Paint Explorers will get messy as they try out different sensory-based painting experiences.
All projects are designed for little hands and meant to help with developmental milestones.
What Will a Sample Day Look Like for a Participating Camper?
We will login in for a morning meeting, demonstration, and/or instruction. Participants will make art together in our zoom calls. You will make friends both near and far in our breakout groups as we get to know each other.
Will the Program Run Through Zoom or Video Recordings or something similar?
This program will be done through a combination of zoom calls and pre-recorded content for students to access both during camp and after it has ended. You can download Zoom for free: https://zoom.us/.
What Supplies Will Campers Need to Participate in Your Program? Computer with access to the internet. A list of supplies that can easily found on Amazon, Target, and/or your local grocery store will be provided two weeks in advance.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.