Friday Morning Tot Art Classes
Ages 3 – 6 with an adult
$15 each ($12 for museum members)
*** Limited to 6 students
Fall/Winter 2018 – 2019
- Dogs and Cats
Friday, January 11
Learn how to make a fun dog or cat using geometric shapes. Add your own special details to make it your very own.
Instructor: Jennifer Azadmanesh
- Miró Abstracts
Friday, January 25
Create a fun and bright watercolor painting inspired by artist Joan Miró while learning about line design and pattern. Instructor: Jackie Lillis
- Heart Collage
Friday, February 8
Make a whimsical collage using bits of paper, words of love, and of course all things that sparkle! Instructor: Jackie Lillis
- Now and Then Self-Portraits
Friday, February 22
How do you look now and how do you think you will look when you are older? Explore with paint, crayons and other media as we make now and then self-portraits. Instructor: Jennifer Azadmanesh
- I Want to Be Like Dale Chihuly!
Friday, March 8
(Class will meet until Noon)
Construct a colorful and bold glass-inspired sculpture made out of multiple pieces of plastic Shrinky Dink! Instructor: Jackie Lillis
Friday, March 29
Combine new and recycled materials to bring an octopus and jellyfish up from the ocean depths as we explore the sea. Instructor: Jennifer Azadmanesh
- My Magical Garden
Friday, April 12
Make a miniature magical world for your fairies, dinosaurs or animals using plants, rocks, trinkets, and more. Feel free to bring your own tiny creatures to use in your garden.Instructor: Jackie Lillis
- Rainbows and Butterflies
Friday, April 26
Celebrate two spring favorites by using markers, crayon, tissue paper and more to create a collage of fanciful rainbows and butterflies. Instructor: Jennifer Azadmanesh
Loveland Museum Class Registration Policy
- We depend on your enrollment for a successful class. Please plan your schedule carefully to avoid cancellations.
- If you must cancel your registration, please call (970) 962-2410 at least five (5) business days before the class. You may choose to transfer to another class, retain a credit for a future class, or receive your money back. Cancellations made after the above deadline are creditable or refundable at 50% of the registration fee. If you do not call to cancel or do not show up for a class, your registration fee will be forfeited. For refunds, please allow for two weeks for checks to be processed.
- No cash refunds.
- The Museum has the right to cancel classes. If class enrollment is below the minimum requirement, a class may be cancelled. Class cancellation decisions are made three (3) days prior to class.