2021 Love Your Body 1M, 5K, 10K, 13.1, 26.2
*The event has already taken place on this date: Sat, 10/16/2021
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately.
Did you know that Love Your Body week takes place October 10th thru October 16th? This year we are honoring this special day with our second Annual Love Your Body 1M 5K 10K 13.1 26.2 virtual race. You will get a beautiful medal that says, “Remove the ‘I Want You to Like Me’ sticker from your forehead and place it on the mirror where it belongs.” -Susan Jeffers. This week, and every week, let’s celebrate the beautiful and unique bodies we each have. Each medal has a mirror on it!
Plus, October is also Breast Cancer Awareness Month. We will be donating at least 20% of each registration will be donated to The Pink Fund, an amazing organization that provides 90-day non-medical cost-of-living expenses to breast cancer patients in active treatment for breast cancer, so they can focus on healing, raising their families, and returning to the workplace.
- Races can be completed anytime in October!
- 1 mile, 5k, 10k, 13.1, and 26.2 virtual races are available — you choose which distance you want to complete
- Great for all ages
- A percentage of race registration fees will be donated to The Pink Fund
- You’ll receive a beautiful medal upon completion of your event!
- Official Love Your Body gear is available here for a limited time only
- Registration Fee: $30 (includes a medal, bib, and shipping)
- Medals and bibs will begin shipping out mid-September 2021
Don’t forget that if you sign up for our main 2021 event, NEPTUNE-Weathering the Storm Running and Walking Challenge, you will be given a discount code that will allow you to save 40% on ALL EVENTS in 2020! The code starts now and doesn’t expire until December 31, 2021! So be sure to sign up for Neptune now and get your discount code now! SIGN UP HERE!
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.