Corn Maze at the Denver Botanic Gardens!
AgesAll Ages Adults & kids together
Kids & Families
- Mini-maze is open every Friday, Saturday and Sunday until dark for children 10 and under (FREE with gate admission)
- Enjoy a hayride Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays during Corn Maze hours (one FREE ride with Corn Maze admission or $5 per person)
- Jumping pillow unlimited jumps during Corn Maze only
- Pony rides are available during Corn Maze from 10:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., $5 per person for pony rides
- Picnic tables are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. You may bring your own food or purchase from many of our food vendors.
- A variety of food vendors will be on-hand
After Dark Corn Maze
The lights are out in Corn Maze and brave visitors can find their way through with only the light of a glow stick. Note: this maze is not haunted.
$12 Adult Member
$13 Student, Senior (65+), Military
$11 Child (ages 3-12)
$9 Child Member
Free for children 2 and younger
Groups of 15 or more member pricing applies
Dead Zone Scream Park
Dead Zone Scream Park includes admission into Corn Stalkers Haunted Maze, Haunted Hayride and After Dark Corn Maze, where you will have to find your way through the maze in the dark. Recommended for ages 13 and up.