Colorado Irish Festival
AgesAll Ages Adults & kids together
The 2018 Colorado Irish Festival will be commemorating its 24th Anniversary – JULY 13-15, 2018
Held in the heather of Clement Park in Littleton, with a backdrop of the Rocky Mountain Highlands, the Colorado Irish Festival celebrates all that is Green. This eclectic gathering of tens of thousands is known throughout the west for its outrageous display of kilts and bagpipes; Gaelic sports and Irish step dancing; and the best Irish rock and classic music this side of the Emerald Isle. The 2018 line up promises to be a memorable weekend of great entertainment.
If you thought St. Patty’s was fun, imagine 3 days of non-stop celebration.
Save the Date for July 13-15, 2018
If you attend, we have the following admission policies:
- No Outside Food or Beverages
- No Marijuana
- No Coolers
- No Pets (service dogs are fine)
- No Shade Tents or Pop-Up Canopies
- LAWN CHAIRS ARE ALLOWED, BUT THERE WILL BE A SPECIAL DESIGNATED AREA FOR CHAIRS AT THE MAIN STAGE (i.e. lawn chairs will not be allowed directly in front of the Main Stage. Lawn seating only in front of Main Stage.)
- No Firearms. No Weapons other than prior authorized vendors displays or culturally relevant regalia.
- No Skate Boards and No Bicycles. Strollers are Welcome!
- No Soliciting or Petitioning Allowed inside festival gate. Only pre-approved vendors allowed. There is a designated Freedom of Expression area outside of the Main Gate.